ATAR Cutoffs - Design (Chancellor's Scholars) - 2018
We've noticed you are using an ad blocker. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please whitelist us or disable your ad blocker.
- Click on AdBlock on browser toolbar and then gear icon / Settings. Select Customize > Stop blocking ads, in other words, AdBlock > Settings > Customize > Stop blocking ads.
- Expand Show ads on a webpage or domain. Enter https://bettereducation.com.au or https://www.bettereducation.com.au. Press OK.
- Go back to the previous page and reload it or visit home page.
Thank you for supporting us.
Find the ATAR Cut-offs or Clearly-in for Main Round offers for
admissions, by university, by course or both. Find the ATAR you need to guarantee your entry into a university course.
Although ATAR cut-offs are simply based on supply and demand, they can show whether a university has competitive offerings.
They can be utilised to compare the competitiveness of the courses offered by Australian universities and find out the top courses with high ATAR cut-offs ie. admission rank.
Related: Top university courses / degress
Compare uni rankings and trends
National rankings and world rankings of Australian universities
Find uni rankings
Uni ranking trends
Better Education VCE ATAR Calculator
- No one knows what the ATAR cut-off will be for entry into a course until first round offers are actually finalised. Cut-off ATARs ('clearly-in' ranks)
are a result of selection, they are not predetermined. The ATAR cut-offs are established each year by the equation of number of places available in a given year,
number of applicants applying in that year and how well the applicants have done. It is only possible to use the ATAR cut-offs from past years as a
guide to entry next year as it may change.
- A couple of universities and their courses are not displayed because they don't publish cut-off scores.
- Your search will display top 20 results only. If your search returned no results, please refine the search.
- University textbooks with 15% discount and free delivery -
Taylor & Francis |
Thomson Reuters |
Find a University
AND / OR
Find a Course