More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
hong  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 9:19:00 AM(UTC)
hong

Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)

Survey for teachers: Challenging times: Teaching children with trauma

I am a Psychology Honours student at Charles Sturt University based in Port Macquarie. I am completing my Honours dissertation on teachers feelings and experiences of working with students who have experienced trauma.

I have ethics approval (reference number H20110) and I am supervised by Dr Donnah Anderson, PhD (Psychology); BA.Honours (Psychology); Dip.Prof.Couns. (School of Pyshcology, Lecturer).

My research study investigates teachers’ emotional responses and experience of working with children who have experienced trauma. Participation is open to people who are currently employed (full time, part time or casually) as a teacher or teacher's aide in a primary or secondary school in Australia.

Participation should take no longer than 15 minutes and involves completing an online survey where participants will answer questions about their teaching experiences, emotions in relation to teaching, and how they feel in response to teaching children who have experienced trauma.

The research findings will form the basis of of my dissertation but we also hope to publish the findings in peer-reviewed journals. In addition, we hope the findings can be used in combination with other research to develop professional development and support programs for teachers. If possible, I would one day like to further my research into teaching students who have experienced trauma into my own PhD project. I would also be happy to share the findings of the research on this forum.

Please find attached a link to my information statement and survey for your consideration. https://csufobjbs.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpX1qSFfIVh25il

Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed