More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
matt  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, 2 February 2011 12:56:09 PM(UTC)
matt

Groups: tutor

loulou wrote:
jackendonald wrote:
There are two opinions in general for private schools.As some people think it can give boost to people for better education and are right to because education is essential now a days.and some say it might increase the expances only.They are right to in the aspect of expansion but to achive something better you also need to give better.Ther is no end to that debate but i think the show must go on one day it is going to benefit us only.

Interesting to read several articles in the newspapers recently on the cost of private fees-I read an article today saying that it is more than buying a house!

I think it probaly goes a fair way to explaining why services like Regent consulting are so useful for parents, who are about spend a fortune and want some advice.

It makes perfect sense to me.

A good point! Thanks for that!
Rochygirl  
#22 Posted : Saturday, 31 March 2012 2:49:46 PM(UTC)
Rochygirl

Groups: Member

There is a lot of positive feedback on this site about regent consulting, so we recently tried to engage them. We never got as far as the school advice-
I assume as educators that they know their stuff, but as business people, we found them to be extremely rude in emails to us and completely lacked understanding of our expatriate situation and need to manage the process through a company. Our company was willing to pay for this service for us but we were accused of wasting time when in fact we simply had to go through the usual and sometimes frustratingly slow corporate process. In all, a very disappointing experience and as all the other information about them is positive readers should know that they may be another side. That said, can't speak for the advice itself as we never got that far!
jane  
#23 Posted : Saturday, 31 March 2012 3:28:59 PM(UTC)
jane

Groups: BookSeller

Rochygirl wrote:
There is a lot of positive feedback on this site about regent consulting, so we recently tried to engage them. We never got as far as the school advice-
I assume as educators that they know their stuff, but as business people, we found them to be extremely rude in emails to us and completely lacked understanding of our expatriate situation and need to manage the process through a company. Our company was willing to pay for this service for us but we were accused of wasting time when in fact we simply had to go through the usual and sometimes frustratingly slow corporate process. In all, a very disappointing experience and as all the other information about them is positive readers should know that they may be another side. That said, can't speak for the advice itself as we never got that far!

I found they are good and professional. However, if you could share that rude email that may change my view of them!
loulou  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, 4 April 2012 6:42:52 PM(UTC)
loulou

We found Regent extremely helpful and so did all the people I know that used them, who referred us. Funny we haven't read a bad word from anyone else over the past few years on here, if there was any pattern to their behaviour.

matt  
#25 Posted : Monday, 5 November 2012 6:14:03 PM(UTC)
matt

Groups: tutor

hong wrote:
Confused about which private school to choose? Please visit Regent Consulting to find out how to choose the right private school for your child.

No matter how good this regent consulting is, how could we get a place in a good private school? Do they guarantee to get a place?

Edited by moderator Saturday, 14 May 2016 3:09:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

loulou  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, 6 November 2012 11:09:06 AM(UTC)
loulou

matt wrote:
hong wrote:
Confused about which private school to choose? Please visit Regent Consulting to find out how to choose the right private school for your child.

No matter how good this regent consulting is, how could we get a place in a good private school? Do they guarantee to get a place?

I am not sure if regent consulting "guarantee" that, as it depends on your situation-ie gender of your kids, when you want entry, where you want to go etc.

I know they certainly helped us get in and more importantly, identified the best fit and saved me a lot of stress and anxiety. They were able to get us in to three different options and the guy really knew what he was talking about.

Edited by moderator Saturday, 14 May 2016 3:10:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed