More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
emmab  
#1 Posted : Friday, 4 December 2009 6:09:02 AM(UTC)
emmab

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: admin, Administration, Member, Moderator
Joined: 18/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 18

does anyone know a good builder? You can list them under this topic.
Sponsor
james  
#2 Posted : Saturday, 5 December 2009 9:15:43 AM(UTC)
james

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Member
Joined: 17/10/2009(UTC)
Posts: 10

emmab wrote:
does anyone know a good builder? You can list them under this topic.


I know Metricon

03 9915 5555 (melbourne Head Office)
07 5501 7200 (QLD Head Office)
02 8887 9000 (NSW Head Office)
builder1  
#3 Posted : Thursday, 15 April 2010 11:07:44 PM(UTC)
builder1

Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Member
Joined: 3/03/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2

a most important thing to choose a builder is to see their supervisor. talk to your friends, ask them if they had a good supervisor?

i know Simonds doesn't have good supervisors!
glennh  
#4 Posted : Thursday, 22 April 2010 1:07:23 AM(UTC)
glennh

Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Member
Joined: 18/04/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1

builder1 wrote:
a most important thing to choose a builder is to see their supervisor. talk to your friends, ask them if they had a good supervisor?

i know Simonds doesn't have good supervisors!


would you recommend Porter Davis?
meiw  
#5 Posted : Friday, 23 April 2010 12:39:22 AM(UTC)
meiw

Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: admin, Administration, BookSeller, Member, Moderator
Joined: 22/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14

glennh wrote:
builder1 wrote:
a most important thing to choose a builder is to see their supervisor. talk to your friends, ask them if they had a good supervisor?

i know Simonds doesn't have good supervisors!


would you recommend Porter Davis?


two colleagues of mine referred Porter Davis to me. They told me Porter Davis is pretty good: the supervisors are good!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.