More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
builder  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:23:17 PM(UTC)
builder

Groups: Member

Bear in mind, before signed the contract, more specific and more details about the conditions should be defined or added into your contract. Otherwise things can be done in anyways: do you understand what I mean?
Sponsor
meiw  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2009 8:53:37 AM(UTC)
meiw

Groups: admin, Administration, BookSeller, Member, Moderator

builder wrote:
Bear in mind, before signed the contract, more specific and more details about the conditions should be defined or added into your contract. Otherwise things can be done in anyways: do you understand what I mean?

You're right. We didn't specify "clear finish" for staircases and windows, end up with Simonds just sanding the staircases and windows: we have . When we asked why they did do coating? We were told that's the clear finish! They will find "HOLE" from your contract to save money. We didn't have experience. Now I hope everyone to learn from our experience.

You need to ask at least three coating when finish the staircases and windows, otherwise, don't sign the contract. You can paint yourself, bu need to sand them again.

If you have any questions, please ask here. I'll try my best to answer you based on my experience in past year!

Edited by user Friday, December 18, 2009 9:25:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

james  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 7:04:21 PM(UTC)
james

If you didn't have previous experience, it's hard to know when or what conditions to be added into your contract.

To avoid future suffering, a lot of things are really important for you to get your builder to add them into your contract. Now I am an experienced person as my house just been completed. I have spent a lot of time to chase people to commissioning my compliance and fix the problems. I just realized if I added these things into my contract: the builder should complete a lot of things before the settlement, and how much time and money I would save?

If you have any questions before signing your contract, talk to me here.
jamesnithan  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:17:09 PM(UTC)
jamesnithan

A contract agreement should always be honest, fair and comprehensive. A written agreement benefits both the parties involved in the contract. A well-written agreement verifies that there is an obligatory understanding among the involved parties and it is equally important to read the contract documents and edit it accordingly to safeguard the rights.

Edited by user Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:24:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ruben K Layne  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:38:33 PM(UTC)
Ruben K Layne

Originally Posted by: jamesnithan Go to Quoted Post
A contract agreement should always be honest, fair and comprehensive. A written agreement benefits both the parties involved in the contract. A well-written agreement verifies that there is an obligatory understanding among the involved parties and it is equally important to read the contract documents and edit it accordingly to safeguard the rights.

Hi Everyone,

I agree with you James that a well-written agreement verifies, there is an obligatory understanding among the involved parties and it is equally important to read the contract documents and edit it accordingly to protect the rights.

Many professional remodeling contractors in the market say that usually Kitchens and Baths are combined in a single project to save time and money. Construction and renovation may have the same type of work but when specialization is concerned, there is a huge difference. If your home is made of wood, then it is better to find a firm that are experts in remodeling a wooden home.

Before going to consult a home remodeling contractor you have to decide on what work you want to have to do in your home. It is the first step to fulfill your required home project. Don't pay full amount of money to your remodeling contractor. You can pay only 1/4th just like most of the owners do.

Regards
Ruben

Edited by moderator Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:29:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed