More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
builder  
#1 Posted : Monday, 1 October 2012 6:20:41 PM(UTC)
builder

Groups: Member

Hi all, could anyone give me some tips how to find a good rental property? also I need a referral for a good agency to find a rental property, please. thanks
Sponsor
james  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, 2 October 2012 1:54:16 AM(UTC)
james

builder wrote:
Hi all, could anyone give me some tips how to find a good rental property? also I need a referral for a good agency to find a rental property, please. thanks

where are you looking?
builder  
#3 Posted : Thursday, 4 October 2012 4:31:23 PM(UTC)
builder

james wrote:
builder wrote:

where are you looking?

Melbourne southeast suburb, like mt waverley, clayton, oakleigh or

it must be house because I have dogs: 3-4 beds.

Edited by user Thursday, 4 October 2012 4:32:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

james  
#4 Posted : Friday, 12 October 2012 2:13:26 AM(UTC)
james

You can find some help from agencies, but remeber NEVER talk to Ray White Oakleigh, which is worst one. They call themself the best somehow?!

Several things make me dislike them:

1. Lack of experience on property management;
2. The property managers don't know how to deal with landlord and tenants when issues occur;
3. Inconsistency: very often they contradict themselves in various talks that make people feel like they’re lying although it may be not the case;
4. not responsive: when try to contact them, you find very difficult to find the property manager or other managers. They are reluctant to call you back also. This makes things really hard, in particular when the things are urgently needed to address.

I have more points to tell you why I never use RayWhite Oakleigh, and will tell you soon.
jill  
#5 Posted : Saturday, 10 November 2012 2:09:04 AM(UTC)
jill

james wrote:
You can find some help from agencies, but remeber NEVER talk to Ray White Oakleigh, which is worst one. They call themself the best somehow?!

Several things make me dislike them:

1. Lack of experience on property management;
2. The property managers don't know how to deal with landlord and tenants when issues occur;
3. Inconsistency: very often they contradict themselves in various talks that make people feel like they’re lying although it may be not the case;
4. not responsive: when try to contact them, you find very difficult to find the property manager or other managers. They are reluctant to call you back also. This makes things really hard, in particular when the things are urgently needed to address.

I have more points to tell you why I never use RayWhite Oakleigh, and will tell you soon.

I have not 100% agreed with anyone in past 10 years, but I cannot agree more with you on this matterDrool Ray White OakleighShame on you

Edited by user Monday, 12 November 2012 1:19:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed