More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
DianneH  
#1 Posted : Friday, 24 August 2012 1:05:38 PM(UTC)
DianneH

Groups: Member

Dear accommodation hunter,

I have moved to Perth recently, and am desperately looking for a room to live in. I have used easyflatemate.com.au as suggested by a friend. Lucky I have found several suitable ads for me to consider.

Send out quite few emails, but no response. I feel really depressed. Yesterday I received an email from a person, "Fitzgerald Jacqueline" with email address: sweetjacqui24@yahoo.com, rental $600/month, $400 bond and calls him/her self as Air Hostess by profession. This person (don't know if it's a man or a woman) told me that HER home is located at 5/115 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands WA 6009, and also sent me few beautiful photos about the room. I was over the moon, and thought it was a lucky day.

After spoke to few friends, they reminded me to be careful as a lot of people cheat or scam. My exitement was all gone. I rushed to a computer, and cheaked that HOME on internet. You know what I found, the property is on market for sale: http://www.realestate.co...e25e0997d23027247b039841

I just want to share this experience with you: be careful when you are looking for an accommodation.

This person registered as Feem in easroommate.com

Edited by user Friday, 24 August 2012 2:20:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
james  
#2 Posted : Thursday, 30 August 2012 12:42:10 AM(UTC)
james

Groups: Member

DianneH wrote:
Dear accommodation hunter,

I have moved to Perth recently, and am desperately looking for a room to live in. I have used easyflatemate.com.au as suggested by a friend. Lucky I have found several suitable ads for me to consider.

Send out quite few emails, but no response. I feel really depressed. Yesterday I received an email from a person, "Fitzgerald Jacqueline" with email address: sweetjacqui24@yahoo.com, rental $600/month, $400 bond and calls him/her self as Air Hostess by profession. This person (don't know if it's a man or a woman) told me that HER home is located at 5/115 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands WA 6009, and also sent me few beautiful photos about the room. I was over the moon, and thought it was a lucky day.

After spoke to few friends, they reminded me to be careful as a lot of people cheat or scam. My exitement was all gone. I rushed to a computer, and cheaked that HOME on internet. You know what I found, the property is on market for sale: http://www.realestate.co...e25e0997d23027247b039841

I just want to share this experience with you: be careful when you are looking for an accommodation.

This person registered as Feem in easroommate.com

You're right. when the properties listed without a phone number, be carefull! This is my experience!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed