More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
meiw  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2010 3:37:32 PM(UTC)
meiw

Groups: admin, Administration, BookSeller, Member, Moderator

Whenever heard a Simonds' ads: we're in together? I felt like vometing! They don't want to say: we're in and out together!! They will never be out together with their clients, offcourse they have to be in together with their clients otherwise they wouldn't have business.

During post constructgion of my house, I found Siomonds is even more tricky: they ask their clients to trace down issues from their goods simply because they said they don't have time. Ok, their time is money. In another word, our time worth nothing! We have to work for them for free! I was arguing the issues are 90-day maintainance issues, but doesn't help!

Simonds has a wrong principle when they built a home: they get you in with all these promises (using a bad word is lying). But during construction phases, they never remember what they have promised, evern the paper work in hand. You're lucky if you don't need to deal with Simonds. If you're bad luck, takecare to deal with them: they quoted an expensive aircon, but could install a cheaper one. They change things without letting you know because they know the client would not approve it.

Wish you good luck for building your house.
Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed