More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
emmab  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 6:02:57 PM(UTC)
emmab

Groups: admin, Administration, Member, Moderator

You need to make sure builder has completed as much as they can before sign the settlement. Otherwise you need to spend a lot of time to chase tradesman or subcontractor. This should be done by the builder.

Sponsor
meiw  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 6:09:00 PM(UTC)
meiw

Groups: admin, Administration, BookSeller, Member, Moderator

emmab wrote:
You need to make sure builder has completed as much as they can before sign the settlement. Otherwise you need to spend a lot of time to chase tradesman or subcontractor. This should be done by the builder.

You're right Emma.

Simonds is our builder. When close to completion, they just simply deliberately slow down the process: they didn't do anything, maybe I cannot say nothing but everytime we went to the house we could not see any changes. As a result, we had no patience to wait, and thought if they go on dawdling like this when will we ever be able to finish. So I decided to settle: this is a big mistake we have made. Now we have to chase tradesman or subcontractor to complete my house. However, we have understood more. Simonds' subcontractors made complain on Simonds' design and the way they deal things, which left them to clean all the mass.

Simonds spent a lot of time to find strategies to against their customer, rather than to find strategies to work out their issues. I believe the top management does not know how their middle level management manage the things.

I have spent a lot of time to call the supervisor, you know what? He blocked my phone no., so I could not reach him!Shhh I have to talk to someone in their header quarter in settlement department, she is really good: Rose, she is really good. Not all bad things about Simonds.

The customer service officer told me "your supervisor said you should make arrangement by yourself". I would do that if I am paid by Simonds as a full time supervisor!

You've got remember, if the things urgently need to address, you have to do yourself. Therefore, before the settlement, you should check the things that should be done as much as they can.

This is a lesson to learn. I wish you would not struggle in building your home!

Edited by user Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:39:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed