More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Jobless Net

Enviro++

更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
dmw  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 7:08:31 PM(UTC)
dmw

Groups: Member

have been struggling with RACV: our home was in fire in Sept 2014 when we were overseas. We have made a claim in Oct 2014 when came back from overseas. However, the home has not been repaired yet. RACV said we have to bring up to a current standard for the part of the house, and they will repair the rest.

Also my car was crushed by a third party on my bumper as well as the right hand front light (was broken insight somehow). RACV said that the car was not repaired properly, and RACV pays us $397 to ask us to do the rest repair job.

RACV is more expensive than a quite few other insurance companies, so I thought it would be better! I haven't made any claims previously. and had no idea how RACV looks like. Learnt lessons: expensive doesn't mean good: not correlated! Hope all of you would learn lessons from my experience.

I would never use RACV again!

Edited by moderator Friday, January 8, 2016 5:37:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
emmab  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 11:28:46 PM(UTC)
emmab

Groups: admin, Administration, Member, Moderator

surely I will insure any my properties with RACV: in one year, my premium increased from $531.21 to $635.28 without any acknowledgement from them. They give you a year sort of cheaper price, but still much more expensive than others. 2nd year increase more than 16%.

I also found that either cheap or expensive insurance, it doesn't make any differences when you make a claim. If you feel better with the name of insurance company like RACV, you'll be ripped off!

like all other insurance company, RACV tries very hard to rip your money off!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed