The three core components of Targeting Maths Australian Cur riculum Edition provide a clear structure for teaching, learni ng and assessing all outcomes of the Australian Curriculum. Th is edition also includes an integrated program for problem sol ving that ensures thorough coverage of the proficiency strands .
The Targeting Maths Teaching Guide provides everything you need to teach maths effectively, including new IWB activities and a foc us on Problem Solving strategies. The CD-ROMS cannot be loaded onto networks.
Rainforest Maths - The suite of interactive maths activities are an invaluable resource for teaching and learni ng a wide variety of maths concepts. Excellent for both front-of cl ass teaching and individual computers. The teaching guide cros s-references each topic of work to the matching Rainforest Mat hs interactive activity.
This CD-ROM can be used on an inter active whiteboard or on a computer. A great resource for stude nts who prefer working on computers, as each student can save or print a copy of their work.
- al igned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and syllabus
- problem- solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and improv e problem solving abilities
- term investigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- more than 40 assessm ents and revision tests are the perfect preparation for NAPLAN*, and oth er tests
- incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite cl asses
- Rainforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full Year Planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication o f the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Au stralian governments.