Audel Complete Building Construction | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
You can build on this foundation
Whether construction is your livelihood or you're just planning a home addition, you need to know the latest about materials, methods, and more. From locating the structure on the site to installing roof shingles, this book helps you make responsible decisions about every stage of building construction. Fully updated with information about available resources, new materials, and recent code changes, it helps you build cost-effective, energy-efficient structures with confidence.
* Understand how different types of lots, covenants, and zoning will affect structure placement
* Consider the Air Freezing Index and Degree Days when planning foundations
* Look at the pros and cons of welded wire fabric in concrete work
* Explore low-E window glass, heat mirror, and switchable glazings
* Find out what insulation and ventilation procedures are most effective
* Learn about the properties of Gypsonite(TM) and FiberBond(TM) in interior construction
* Handle the radon hazard and other environmental issues
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.