This is the first comprehensive overview of work psychology, with coverage of classic models, current theories, and contemporary issues affecting the 21st-century worker.
- Examines the positive aspects of work?motivation, performance, creativity, and engagement?instead of focusing only on adverse effects
- Edited by leaders in the field with chapters written by a global team of experts from the US, UK, Europe, and Australia
- Discusses topics such as safety at work, technology, working times, work-family interaction, working in teams , recovery, job demands and job resources, and sickness absence
- Suitable for advanced courses focused on work psychology as a sub discipline of work and organizational psychology
- Didactic features include questions for discussion, boxes with practical applications, further reading sections, and a glossary