ISBN 9781118938041 | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician’s Guide to Practice and Research is the first book to explore the clinical difficulties associated with attachment relationships in people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Draws together knowledge from disparate sources in a definitive new resource for clinicians working in this area
- A growing body of evidence-based approaches in this area are underpinned by attachment theory, including direct intervention and the use of attachment theory to understand interactions and relationships
- Presents and integrates cutting-edge models and approaches that have previously been available only to specialists
- Written by mainstream practitioners who are active in clinical work and research; focused on real-world applications, with illustrative case examples throughout
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.