ISBN 9780764542060 | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
A reference you'll warm up to
From the background and basics of heating systems to the newest chip-based technology, this first volume of Audel's HVAC Library gives you comprehensive information you need on the job. Whether you're installing, servicing, repairing, or troubleshooting an old or new heating system, you'll find what you're looking for, from wood and coal furnace maintenance to new calculations and the latest environmental technologies and regulations.
* Review the basics of installation, wiring, and troubleshooting for different HVAC systems
* Choose the correct system for the space, climate, and needs
* Compare the economy and efficiency of various fuel types
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot conversion units
* Find formula cross references, data tables with conversions, and listings of trade organizations and equipment manufacturers
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.