ISBN 9780470671238 | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
This is a compact but comprehensive guide to writing clearly and effectively in APA style.
- Demonstrates how to write objective scientific research papers using interesting prose
- Incorporates guidelines from the 6th edition of the APA publication manual
- Explores how to develop ideas, connect them to what others have written, and express them clearly
- Discusses the differences between written, oral, and poster presentations and offers instructions for applying APA style to each
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.