Four Seasons Tennis School provides tennis coaching programs, social tennis, competitions and tournaments to over 360 students of all ages from beginner to advanced at Wicks Park and Henson Park Tennis Centres in Marrickville, Sydney.
Sydney tennis enthusiasts attend our tennis programs from suburbs including Marrickville, Dulwich Hill, Newtown, Enmore, Stanmore, Petersham, Earlwood, Alexandria, Summer Hill, Tempe, St Peters, Annandale, Camperdown, Leichhardt, and beyond.
Select Programs Currently enrolling include:
ADULTS KIDS & JUNIORS
- 2 Hour Group Tennis Coaching - Group Tennis Coaching
- Social Tennis - School Holiday Tennis Camps
- Weekly Tennis Competitions - Weekly Tennis Competitions
- Singles Round Robin Tournaments - Social Tennis
- Ladies Weekday Morning Clinics - Singles Round Robin Tournaments
- Private Tennis Coaching - Private Tennis Coaching
The school's core coaches have been with the Four Seasons since it opened in January 2002 and are qualified and recognised by Tennis Australia. Within our core group of coaches is a balanced range of skill and competitive background which allows for a truly optimum tennis experience.
The Four Seasons Tennis School founder, Julio El-Akl is an Advanced qualified tennis coach, former tour player, and one of a very few qualified tennis coach presenters and assessors recognised by Tennis Australia. Julio has mentored hundreds of tennis coaches in Australia and around the world over the past decade and brings knowledge garnered over 10 years during sojourns in the US, Middle East and Australia.