|School / Coach Details | Update
|Last Name of Contact Person||Wong
|First Name of Contact Person||Robert
|Title of Contact Person||Mr
|Position of Contact Person||Manager
|Phone (After Hours)||
|Phone (Office Hours)||
03 9809 2808
|Address||PO Box 5
|More Info on Branch School||
|More Info On Subjects||
Chinese Mandarin using Accelerated Learning
A 10-week course of 2 hours each week full of fun and rapid learning.
What Students will Learn
In this course participants will be taught how to read and write the commonly used Chinese radicals which still form the basis of modern Chinese writing. By mastering these radicals, students will learn other ideographs more easily and how to use a Chinese/English dictionary more quickly. Students will also learn to converse in everyday situations. The approach used to teach writing reading and conversing is based wholly on accelerated learning principles.
What is Accelerated Learning (Suggestopedia)?
Recognised by UNESCO as one of the best approaches for the teaching of a foreign language, accelerated learning or suggestopedia is the brainchild of Dr. Georgie Lozanov, a Bulgarian doctor and psychotherapist. When taught with suggestopedic methods, Dr. Lozanov's students' learning rate was five times greater compared to normal teaching methods. Accelerated Learning is an integrated system of learning which stresses that people learn better:-
- when combining their conscious and unconscious mind
- under conditions of relaxation, pleasure, fun, play & games
- when their self esteem is not threatened - when their teachers are knowledgeable about the subject
- when the teacher uses a multi-sensory holistic approach (whole brain).
CHINESE USING ACCELERATED LEARNING
Learn Chinese without Tears!!!
Learning Chinese does not have to be painful or boring!
Learn Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese with our Classes in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Why Study with Us?
- Use of Accelerated Learning methods and materials developed by Dr Moni Lai Storz with native speaking teachers trained by her. This means you will really get a maximum and enjoyable experience.
- We have been the leading Chinese Centre for the past 20 years! Thousands of students have been through our courses.
- We are extremely well-priced (Approx. $16 per hour for our classes. This include student books, CDs and GST saving you another $50!)
- We have concurrent classes at most levels giving you maximum flexibility in attendance. You can attend any available class each week in different locations or different times or even repeat the same lesson, if you like. We seldom cancel classes due to insufficient students. Best of all, if you need to, we allow you to defer to the following term for a nominal deferment fee.
- We have classes in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne . Average class size is only 8 to 10 students !!! You do not have to wait till the start of each calendar year to start classes with us. All our classes commences at the start of each Term including Beginners classes and there are 4 Terms per year.
- We have a complete curriculum to study Mandarin ranging from absolute beginner to advanced conversation levels including Chinese for Business. A total of 15 levels! Learn Chinese writing and conversation using a developmental but highly practical approach.
- We have a social club (BANANA Club) and a regular newsletter (Australasian Connections). Great networking opportunities for social or business purposes.
- Most of all, our Chinese classes are fun and interesting - we do not give tests and we do not teach from standard boring textbooks!
- Last but not least, we specialise in Chinese language (Mandarin and Cantonese) studies and that's important!
Over 10,000 people have attended our Chinese classes in the past 20 years!
"ACCS have a fun and interactive approach to learning Chinese that makes it easy to learn and keeps you coming back for more. I can't believe how much I've learnt in a such a short period of time. I look forward to the classes every week."
"You guys really provide the best customer service I've experienced so far with language courses!"
"I have enjoyed the classes and found the story telling, the music and the native speakers to be most useful. The suggestive element helped memorisation and motivation."
"Yes, I have enjoyed the Mandarin lessons and found most useful the story telling, explanations and listening to the teacher, particularly at the end of evening."
"I have learnt and recognised quite a number of chinese characters since the course and my conversation level is definitely on the improve."
For a free newsletter (which also has the latest pricing, timetable and enrolment form), email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (03) 98092808 or 0401 529 920 or visit us at: