- All submitted orders subject to stock availability. If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available - up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy. Note the current sepcial discount of 50% is available here (the second item).
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost. For example, the free shipping and handling should be available for a typical school or university booklist.
- eBooks from LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters and more can be accessed almost instantly during business hours.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
Please provide ISBN of all titles to get a quote within 2 busiess days.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.
Why buy books from us?
1) responsive and quality customer service;
2) competitive discount;
3) Bulk / Group buy discount and free shipping / handling are available.
For some school booklist items, there are long queues. You need to order early to ensure to get a copy before school commences. So most of the booklist suppliers require the orders to be placed in early December. We urge you order ASAP to avoid the long delay. We cannot guarantee stock for late orders.